Pay to Stay
- Pay a nightly rate comparable to local hotel prices, and can stay here and enjoy the farm and community, with no work obligation.
- Must fill out an online application here
- $12/night for a private room in the community house or cabin. $8/night if staying in a tent (bring your own tent.)
- Pay a $100 security deposit upon arrival (or you can send us beforehand), which is returned at the end of your stay (minus the cost of your stay).
- Can eat food produced from the farm for free, but anything beyond that must be purchased themselves from local markets or neighboring farms. We usually do a weekly community produce order to make it easy. (Order placed on Thursday afternoon, received on Saturday morning.)
- If you want the ultimate raw vegan vacation experience with all your food provided, check out our Raw Vegan Vacation!
- Note: It is common for volunteers to pay to stay for a few nights, whether in a tent or a room, when they first arrive. This helps to recover from long travels and acclimatize to the new environment.
- If you'd like to stay for a month or more, we have special monthly rates. $150/mo for a room or $100/mo to stay in a tent with access to the community area facilities/internet.